Celebrate the 40th anniversary of The Hitchhiker’s Guide To The Galaxy with SFX issue 298, on sale Wednesday 28 February!
Marvin the paranoid android is SFX cover star. Inside, you’ll find 17 pages of coverage celebrating the whole 40-year phenomenon, including:
* A report from the recording of latest radio series The Hexagonal Phase, including interviews with stars Simon Jones, Geoffrey McGivern, Mark Wing-Davey and Sandra Dickinson, as well as writer/director Dirk Maggs.
* A piece on the Douglas Adams Archive, including never-before-published extracts of unseen material which are now being used in the new radio series.
* Rare behind-the-scenes photos from the making of the Hitchhiker’s Guide TV show, taken by assistant animator Kevin Davies.
* A look at how Douglas Adams predicted technological advances.
* The cast’s favourite moments.
* Fun Hitchhiker’s Guide statistics.
* Douglas Adams interview quotes from the SFX archive.
* Reader memories and reflections.
* A Hitchhiker’s quiz requiring a brain the size of a planet!
UK residents can find their nearest stockist here (LINK). From Wednesday 28 February the issue will also be available to buy online (LINK), and as a digital edition, via Apple (LINK), Google and Zinio.